Policies and Provision of Information
In order to meet the Regulatory Requirements for Independent Schools, Bethany School must let parents and prospective parents know how to access certain key items of information and policies.
The following is a list of these items of information and policies and how they can be accessed. All the information listed below can be forwarded upon request and can also be made available at the School. No charge will be made for the provision of such information:
- School address, telephone number and name of the Head Teacher.
- Name and address for correspondence of the Chairman of Governors.
- Statement of the School’s Ethos and Aims.
- The School’s academic performance in public examinations.
- School’s staff: number, names and qualifications.
- There has been one formal complaint in the last school year.
The School’s Inspection Reports are available below:
Admissions Policy – February 2018
Anti Bullying Policy – October 2017
Behavioural and Discipline Policy – October 2017
Curriculum Policy – September 2017
First Aid Policy – February 2017
Health and Safety Policy – October 2017
Recruitment Policy – October 2017
Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy – November 2017
Special Education Needs and Disability Policy – February 2017
Statement of Boarding Principles
Written Complaints Procedure – September 2017