Policies and Provision of Information
In order to meet the Regulatory Requirements for Independent Schools, Bethany School must let parents and prospective parents know how to access certain key items of information and policies. The following is a list of these items of information and policies and how they can be accessed. All the information listed below can be forwarded upon request and can also be made available at the School. No charge will be made for the provision of such information:
- School address, telephone number and name of the Head Teacher – on the footer of every page on this website.
- Name and address for correspondence of the Chairman of Governors.
- Statement of the School’s ethos and aims.
- The School’s academic performance in public examinations.
- School’s staff: number, names and qualifications.
- There have been two formal complaints in the last school year.
The School’s Inspection Reports are available below:
Anti Bullying Policy
Behaviour and Discipline Policy
First Aid Policy
Health and Safety Policy
Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
Written Complaints Procedure
Statement of Boarding Principles
Educational Visits Policy