Ethos and Aims
Cultural framework and ethos:
- The welfare of our pupils is our first priority.
- We place learning at the heart of our community.
- We are open, honest, inclusive and mutually respectful.
- We cultivate and operate a spirit of philanthropy.
- We work in partnership with parents, pupils and staff.
- Provide each pupil with a tailored education, with appropriate independent learning opportunities, within a caring community.
Enable each pupil, including the most able, gifted and talented, to maximise their abilities and achieve their personal objectives – academic, artistic, sporting or excellence in other fields.
- Give all pupils the opportunity to develop their own spiritual understanding.
- A school where staff are supported, appraised, developed and enjoy working
- Excellent standard of health, safety and well-being.
Buildings and grounds updated, renewed and maintained in first class condition, in the most secure environment possible in a rural campus location.
- Maximise the school’s environmental and neighbourhood awareness, and minimise its impact
- Financially sound